+1 Additional Shielded MOLLE Pouch (+$80)
+2 Additional Shielded MOLLE Pouches (+$154 Total | $77/ea)
MISSION DARKNESS X2 FARADAY DUFFEL BAG
The Mission Darkness X2 Duffel is the only faraday bag on the market with a detachable MOLLE-based faraday front pouch. The system provides for versatility in shielding by allowing the user to open the main duffel cavity while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in the front pouch or visa versa. When separated, the shielded front pouch can be attached to any MOLLE pack, a feature designed particularly for military operators. Both the duffel and the pouch are built with two layers of 80dB faraday fabric, in dual paired seam construction. The high-quality, water-resistant outer materials ensure the longevity of both bags and the devices they contain. Whether for executive travel or forensics, the double duffel will keep your devices safe and silent. For more info, see our blog post on the X2 Faraday Duffel.
- Military-grade faraday duffel bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators with additional shielded front faraday pocket, also used for executive travel, personal security, EMP protection, and solar flare protection
- Includes a removable Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch - detach and place on any pack with MOLLE
- Holds multiple laptops, tablets, and other devices in the main duffel, with option to use smaller more accessible front pocket for cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, or other similar size devices
- Blocks ALL wireless signals - EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Two layers of high-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- 5th Generation device shielding assurance
- Duffel dimensions: 26" x 13" x 13"
- Detachable front pouch dimensions (Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch): 6" x 8" x 2"
- Closable clear plastic pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Zipper pocket to securely hold accessories
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- SKU: MDFB-D-A
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Executive travel data protection
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking assurance
- EMP protection
MD bags have a velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag.